Location: Falconer, NY
Job ID: 13721
SKF Falconer produces bearings and components for the aero engine and helicopter sub segments. SKF Falconer is a key unit within SKF Aerospace. The Falconer site also hosts people reporting to the Aerospace NA Sales unit, Aerospace RDE engineering and testing teams, plus various BU staff functions.
The Controller reports to the Falconer Factory Manager. The position holder will be responsible for the controller functions for the Falconer Manufacturing Unit and North American Sales Unit. The position is a member of the Falconer Manufacturing Plant Leadership team.
- To proactively take a key role in the unit Management team.
- To further develop and drive the units’ financial activities.
- Business planning, long and short term forecasting.
- MU and SU performance follow up and analysis.
- Standard cost generation, business performance analysis.
- Assist and support Sales bid proposals and contract negotiations.
- Support investment preparations and follow up.
- Secure that the reporting are in line with SKF accounting instructions.
- Ensure proper financial and SICS controls.
- Interface and coordinate with Finance Department to ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
- Sound accounting and controlling experience from a Factory environment
- Good theoretical knowledge
- Bachelor’s in business or similar field of study
- Good knowledge of common financial standards, systems and principles
- Experience from working with XA/Mapics and SARA/Masterpiece is a bonus
- Good communication ability and the ability to manage by influence
- Excellent analytical skills and a focus on attention to details
- Results oriented
- Excellent teamwork skills as well as individual working capacity
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 85 billion and the number of employees are 45,000. www.skf.com
What You’ll Love About SKF:
Rest and Relaxation. Enjoy a robust PTO policy and 13 paid holidays!
Work/Life Balance. A possibility for flexibility and an opportunity for occasional remote work.
Health and Wellness Benefits. SKF cares about the wellbeing of our employees. Many options for best in class medical and dental plans to fit your needs; a wellness plan that includes biometric screening and health risk assessment for you and your spouse and incentives for healthy living!
Invest in your Future. SKF offers amazing retirement options! Participate in our 401K program that boasts a 100% match up to 5% of your elected contribution (100% Vested). And regardless of your participation, SKF automatically contributes 5% into your account per pay period (3 Years Vesting).
Much more! Growth opportunities, tuition reimbursement, voluntary critical illness coverage, voluntary legal plan, employee assistance program, life insurance, vehicle discount programs, mobile phone discounts, and with so many benefits to working for SKF, we could not name them all!
To be considered for this role, please apply to: https://skf-jobs.dzconnex.com/#/jobs/250
Location/Region: Falconer, New York