Assistant Director of Nursing
Management Position –Bradford, PA – 100-bed Skilled Nursing Facility.
Part of Bradford Ecumenical Home, Inc., Bradford Ecumenical Home is a continuum of care within the Retirement Community (CCRC).
• Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long term care facilities.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the aging process, and possess the ability to assess the age-related needs of the residents served.
• Able to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the programs, goals, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
• Initiative to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
• Excellent employee relations skills and leadership experience essential.
Must have a current Pennsylvania Registered Nurse license. Bachelor’s level candidates preferred. Willingness to work flexible hours on as needed basis to supervise all shifts.
Qualified candidates may submit application, resume and salary requirements to:
Lisa Johnson, CEO/NHA
Bradford Ecumenical Home, Inc.
100 St. Francis Drive
Bradford, PA 16701
Applications may also be completed on our website – www.behcr.com
Deadline for applications is January 25, 2021