Bradford Ecumenical Home, Inc
Bradford Ecumenical Home, Inc.is a leading senior healthcare provider in our region. We are currently seeking an individual to assist with managing payroll and employee benefits.
Desired candidate will possess the following attributes and skills:
• Accounting, payroll, and employee benefits experience.
• Preferred experience in long term care or healthcare field.
• Strong computer skills with focus on usage of Excel.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to interact with all employees across varying departments.
• Excellent decision making abilities.
• Good analyzation skills.
Qualified candidates may submit application to:
Shari Woodhouse, Director of Human Resources
Bradford Ecumenical Home, Inc.
100 St. Francis Drive
Bradford, PA 16701
Applications may also be completed on our website – www.behcr.com
Application deadline is December 31, 2020
Excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life, short term disability, 401k, paid time off.