GENERAL FITTER – BRADFORD, PA
National Fuel is currently seeking a General Fitter for an outstanding career
opportunity at our Bradford, PA Service Center.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have a proven track record of good attendance, and committed to work place safety.
The typical work schedule for his position is Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM and could include weekends and overtime.
Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and the ability to drive a small company truck or van.
Applicants must live within 20 miles or a 30 minute commute of the Bradford Servicenter located at 601 High Street, Bradford, PA 16701 or be willing to relocate.
• Investigation of leak complaints and emergency leak response
• Installation and repair of distribution main and/or service lines and meters
• Reading meters and performing collection work
• Working on a construction crew
• Keeps all necessary operating records
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Demonstrated mechanical ability
• Excellent customer service/communication skills
• Basic literacy is required.
Ability to read, legibly prepare written documentation and have the ability to accurately interpret and analyze written information
• Basic computer skills needed
• The physical capability to work outdoors in all types of weather and the ability to work in and around hazards and difficult to reach areas is also required
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with an hourly rate of pay of $21.72. National Fuel also offers a comprehensive benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
For a complete position description, requirements and information on how to apply, please visit our website at: www.natfuel.com/careers.
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing.
The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes marijuana, even if prescribed for medicinal purposes.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES, WOMEN, DISABLED, PROTECTED VETERANS