Skilled Nursing Home
RN and LPN Positions
Are you in search of a supportive, positive workplace?
Do you expect that people come first?
If you want to make a difference in someone’s life, this is the perfect place for you.
Full and Part Time Openings on 3-11 and 11-7!
Ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
• Long Term Care Experience
• Ability to Supervise, Lead, and Mentor Employees
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent Attention to Detail
• Desire to Provide Quality Care to Seniors
• Current Pennsylvania Nursing License
Qualified candidates may submit application to:
Martha Hurd, Director of Nursing
Bradford Ecumenical Home, Inc.
100 St. Francis Drive
Bradford, PA 16701
Applications may also be completed on our website – www.behcr.com
Excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life, short term disability, 401k, paid time off, paid breaks, competitive wage, shift and weekend differentials, and continuing education reimbursement.
Location/Region: Bradford, PA (16701)